Open house at Mosaic Commons Cohousing, Berlin MA on Sat. 4/27
From: Bob Morrison (rhmorrisonaol.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 06:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
  Due to a mixup, this didn't get posted on the directory for the national
cohousing open house. Time is short, so I'm posting it here. I will continue to
try to get it posted on the directory.
  We are participating in the national cohousing open house, 1:00 to 4:00, with
tours and light refreshments. See www.mosaic-commons.org for more about our
community.  Meet at the common house, 22 Village Lane, Berlin, MA. Please park
on the road and follow signs to the common house. Handicapped parking at the
common house is available.
  Contact: Catya Belfer <catya [at] pobox.com> or me at address above. We hope
to see you here!
Bob MorrisonMosaic Commons CohousingBerlin, MA