New video: Resilience Through Community
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 12:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
Neil Planchon <neil [at] swansway.com> posted the message below on the
Cohousing Research Network (CRN) mailing list about a video that features
a number of housing communitis and involved people including cohousing.

One community mentioned that interested me is 84 unit
First Avenue Athletes Village Housing Co-operative in Vancouver BC
https://athletesvillagecoop.com

(One image gave me the impression that it's design had units off a
single loaded corridor overlooking the court yard which appeals to me
but I suspect that is not the case.)

Fred

------------------------------------

Neil wrote:

Hello everyone

I was deeply moved and wanted to share a wonderful new video which
came my way today.  It's 20 minutes long.  Ecomotive's Jackson
Moulding has produced a video, "Resilience through community",
based on his travels in the US as part of the Winston Churchill
Fellowship which is a very interesting look at communities, including
cohousing and CLTs. More about Ecomotive here:
http://www.ecomotive.org

Enjoy "Resilience through community" :
https://youtu.be/4fwG9AW8T04

My wish is that it reminds you/us of the good stuff which we dream
about, plan for, cocreate and enjoy. And that it inspires you, once
again, to turn up the volume on creating deep community as we inspire
others to do the same.

Be well.
Neil

-=-=--
Life Coach
Co-Organizer.  Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network (NTEN) Oakland
Co-Developer and Founding Owner.  Swan's Market Cohousing
Steering Commitee.  Cohousing Research Network
Community Tours.  Cohousing Conference 2019

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.  Margaret
Mead