Need female room mate for Portland conf.
From: Marcia Fein (marciafeinpacbell.net)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 10:39:00 -0700 (PDT)
I have reserved a nice room with 2 double beds and would like to share the
space and costs.
Reservation is for 3 nights, Thurs. 5/30 - Sat 6/1. I can share with one or two
women.
Approx cost for one - $275, for two - $215 each (the Hilton charges more for
more than two people).If you or someone from your community would like to
share, please reply asap to marciafein [at] pacbell.net.Thanks!

I'm excited about seeing everyone again and meeting new folks!
Marcie Fein, Mountain View Coho, CA