Re: Coho Tech Convener
From: Tom Smyth, Gather (infogather.coop)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 05:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
Discourse is a modern forum option that is really good at integrating with
email so that you don't really have to 'go there' for basic interactions,
but you can choose to 'go there' for extra functionality. I'm curious how
it compares to Groups.io. I think it is much more popular and is also open
source.