Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 185, Issue 21 re slack communication
From: lienjud (lienjudaol.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 08:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lauren:
curious if you are using Slack exclusively or still using email? how did you
switch to slack? was it wholesale or did you trial it with certain members or
committees? our community is talking about maybe using slack and so am curious
what process you used. thanks,
Judith Lienhard, Portland Oregon, Cascadia Commons

Message: 2