Communications Team
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 15:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
As you all know, community is a group effort.  Our new website is so much
bigger and better than the old one, that we're convening a team to help us
finish some of the last pieces and add even more great stuff.  If you like
websites or writing or reading blogs or editing, we'd love to have you join
our new CohoUS Communications Team.  This will be a group that gathers to
divvy up tasks and then mostly works independently.

If you would like to join us, please come if you can to our first meeting,
Saturday, 7/13 at 9am Pacific, 12pm Eastern on zoom room
https://zoom.us/j/4617477736

If you'd like to help out and can't make that meeting, reply to me (
karencohous [at] gmail.com) and we'll arrange something that works for you.  You
do not have to live in cohousing to help with this effort.

Thanks TEAM!

--
Karen Gimnig
Associate Director