Re: Policies and procedures for community workshop,
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 04:10:14 -0700 (PDT)
Karen Sheldon <karen.sheldon [at] gmail.com>
after putting attachment at
http://l.cohousing.org/bell-Policy2013_Workshop.pdf

Cohousing-L does not distribute attachements.

Here's what we have at Bellingham Cohousing in Bellingham, WA, (north of
Seattle and closer to Vancouver, B.C.). We've had a few boats built there!
Our main problem is people not cleaning up after themselves. But then
someone else (my husband..) usually does it for them.

Karen