Please sign Students Strike for Climate Change petition
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:36:40 -0700 (PDT)
Jokhanah Ennes <shefarm [at] gmail.com>
after substituting a more meaningful subject line.
Also this message is not directly about cohousing but
given it's importance to all of us, I decided to approve it.
My signature was about the 272,000th.

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

Hey,

I just signed the petition ".@PrakashJavdekar @SuPriyoBabul : Declaration
of a National Climate Emergency and Tackling of Climate Change" and wanted
to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 300,000 signatures and we need more support. You can
read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/GDM2RbmtDs

Thanks!
Joan