Re: Email list hosting
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 08:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
> On Sep 19, 2019, at 9:33 AM, Catya Belfer <catya [at] pobox.com> wrote:
>
> Hey, what do groups that don't host their own mailing lists doing for list
> hosting?

There are long descriptions in the archives about our switch to iGroups. It’s
wonderful. I’ve moved all my other groups there, too.

In addition to the subgroups, the search of past messages is very fast and full
featured. I’m known for digging into the archives for a list of every message
on a topic to find the actual history and accurate information. This is much
easier on iGroups.

They also have a added features that are nice. They have a paid option that has
even more features, but the fact that a paid options exists means is it more
likely that the endeavor will endure. With no advertising. The product is the
email discussion list and the subscriber is the only client.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC