Re: Dogs and common facilities
From: Virgil Huston (virgil.huston1955gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 08:28:05 -0700 (PDT)
With allergies in particular, and service dogs are allowed by law,
this seems to present such a contradictory approach. Yes, I know it is
based on law. In addition, dogs in a food service establishment is
very much over regulated in the US compared to many other countries
because they are actually no threat as long as they are behaved. So,
if service dogs are allowed, what does that do to the people with
allergies? And, if service dogs are allowed, why not others?