Re: When Is a financial Audit Required or Recommended?
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 07:36:50 -0700 (PDT)
How do you all go about finding an auditor?  Does anyone in the New England
area have one to recommend?  Or maybe auditors are from national companies,
if so, which do you use?

How much does an audit cost?  (Roughly...ballpark figure.  I have no idea
if it would be $100 or $1000...)

Thanks,
Diana
Mosaic Commons in Berlin, MA