Re: Financial Audit Question
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 06:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
At Heartwood Cohousing we’ve never had an audit, or really even considered it.
We’ve been around for 20 years.

I oversee our books, but don’t do the bookkeeping. I feel that we have enough
checks and balances and internal controls in place that an audit wouldn’t be
needed. But maybe I’m being naive.

FWIW, in a previous lifetime I was a CPA and auditor with a public accounting
firm.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"There never was a good war or a bad peace."
       - Benjamin Franklin