Updating Covenants Documents
From: Maryann Porter (mlport7gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:48:59 -0800 (PST)
Our Santa Fe cohousing community is beginning the process of updating our
Covenants Document.  A more formidable task then first thought.  I’m hoping
that your members can share their insights, ideas and suggestions about how
best to proceed, revise and structure this document.  If you have any
information or a document to share it would be most appreciated.   It is my
understanding that cohousing communities may use different document titles such
as: Architectural Review or Design Guidelines.

Thank you.

Maryann Lane Porter