Online affordable cohousing conference
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:09:32 -0800 (PST)
Michelle Keiserman <msmakman1 [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Are there any more details about the online conference - start time,
duration, online platform to be used?  We at Southern Nevada Cohousing plan
to use this as an "event" open to interested others as perceived
unaffordability has been a significant obstacle for us in recruiting
members. We'd like to begin promoting it as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Michelle Keiserman
SNV Cohousing LLC