Re: Affordable Conference on Affordable Cohousing (AConAC)
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:20:32 -0800 (PST)
I know one can find it on the web site (which I did a while ago - it's
February 22, 2020), but I would recommend including the date, if not the
time, in every message that is trying to drum up interest in the
conference.
-- Mabel :-)

mabel [at] twomeeps.com
Mabel Liang
Software Engineer turned Gardener Cornerstone Village Cohousing Cambridge, MA