Gratitude. Ending Isolation and Loneliness Redux.
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 12:43:47 -0800 (PST)
Dear communitarians and list subscribers,

First… Thank you to many of you for your warm personal emails in response to my
"Ending Isolation and Loneliness. How FIC is helping and how you can, too” post
at the end of December. Your kind words in support of me and gifts in support
of the Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC) were appreciated and
uplifting. Keep the emails and donations coming. :)

Second… We still have a funding gap which I would like to give you all an
opportunity to help narrow. Here is a shorter version of my previous
announcement and solicitation:

FIC (https://www.ic.org) is fundraising to add awesome user-requested
functionality to its website visited by ~50K visitors each month. Contributions
will fund new features which make it possible for community seekers to connect
with communities and for communities to let seekers know about openings with
profile pages, notifications and much more. A much more efficient, elegant and
time saving platform for all of us. A new knowledge base, updated communities
directory are also in the works.

Learn more about our 2020 plans, by checking out our pitch deck, business plan
and market research here https://www.ic.org/fund-change/. My wish is that many
of you will find it  interesting, useful, easy to understand and compelling.

If you only read this message without clicking above link, already know and
trust FIC and are ready to contribute, here is our donate page:
https://www.ic.org/donate/.

FIC appreciates you for helping us help MANY who seek to have more community in
their lives. These gifts change lives. Your gift changes lives.

Interested, or know someone interested, in a being a major donor?
Thank you and do be in touch.

In community,
Neil Planchon - neil [at] ic.org

Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan's Market Cohousing
Steering Committee and Communications. Cohousing Research Network
Fundraising and Loans Director. Foundation for Intentional Community