Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 192, Issue 20
From: Jane Harper (jkharpertelus.net)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 07:47:11 -0800 (PST)
We are a resort community with a permanent population of approximately
12,000.
The word "professional" applies to persons who have lived and worked here
for more than 2 seasons and plan to stay here and develop their careers.

Today's Topics:

   1. Affordable Housing (Jane Harper)
   2. Re: [C/L]_ Denver cohousers visiting Tucson, AZ (Susan Coberly)
   3. Re: Affordable Housing (Sharon Villines)
   4. Re: Affordable Housing (Liz Brown)

Message: 1