Cohousing Digital System
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 07:03:48 -0800 (PST)
Greetings, I would like to know if any cohousing communities are using
internal membership software that has at least 5 contributors that are
administering it. Like to see a meeting minutes directory and decisions for
committees and groups , membership directory, room reservations, common
meal payment system and work participation for starters.  We have reviewed
Mosaic and Gather and our digital communication group was concerned about
the sustainability of those systems.Both of those systems have one or two
developers and contributors.

Thanks, Chris Terbrueggen
Linden Cohousing
Madison, WI