Mental Illness: How to Tackle Challenging Issues and Better Care for Community Members
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 09:25:56 -0800 (PST)
Hello all —

A little while ago, someone posted a query to this list about dealing w/ a
member who displayed some behavioral or emotional issues.

Community Associations Institute (CAI) is offering a webinar on this very
topic.  See the Subject line of this email:  Mental Illness …

Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2-3 p.m. ET.

Info here:

http://cai.mycrowdwisdom.com/diweb/catalog/item/eid/1e172f6c-dd7c-42fb-bfe6-29b03b61bcb8

If you are facing an issue with one or more members in your community maybe
this webinar will give you some options for dealing w/ the issue.

I recommend membership in CAI.  They have a LOT of resources available to
members including legal, financial, social issues facing communities.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Dear Karma — I have a list of people you missed.