Re: Laundry Detergent
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 05:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
Virginia Tegel <virginiategel [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

Virginia, you are forgiven for sending a quoted digest.
For that matter I forgive everyone who posts a quoted digest
particularly if they try to remember to:

 please delete most of quoted digest and

I regret that this is a bit awkward but that's the way it is.

My atempts to explain...
How to reply to cohousing-L digests from Gmail
are at: http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q18

Fred

Hello,

This is my first post so please forgive if I'm not doing it right.

I rent in Arcadia in Carrboro. The community uses Charlie's laundry soap in
the common house front load and top load washer. Those sensitive to soaps
are not impacted.

Virginia