Laundry Detergent
From: Karen Gimnig (gimniggmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 07:50:06 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding common laundry, and the various interests of community sharing,
reduced waste, perfume protection . . .

My sister recently introduced me to a product called a "laundry egg"
https://www.amazon.com/Ecoegg-EELE720FF-Fragrance-Laundry-Detergent/dp/B004I5K7EW#:~:text=The%20Laundry%20Egg%20is%20packed,the%20drum%20of%20your%20machine.

She's been using it for a while and getting great results.  It's a nice
companion to dryer balls that replace dryer sheets, without perfume.
 There are many variations of those.

Both of these products are well suited to shared use and could simply be
kept in the laundry room.  In the case of the balls, you will need somewhat
more than the recommended 4-6 per machine as they have a tendency to hide
in pant legs and fitted sheets and will thus spend some of their time in
yet-to-be folded laundry before they find their way home.

In Community,
Karen Gimnig
Professional Facilitator
678-705-9007