Mosaic Software Reviews
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonmac.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 15:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
Our community (Heartwood Cohousing <http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/>) is
considering moving from a paper system of tracking common meals and laundry use
to the Mosaic software system. I’m looking for reviews of Mosaic from
communities that are using it now or have used it.

Have you liked it?

What are its strengths?

Its weaknesses?

We are a rural cohousing community in SW Colorado. We are currently 24 homes,
but are working on development of Phase 2, which will add another 14 homes.

Thanks in advance for any input you post.

Cheers,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what
direction we are moving.”
           - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe