Home for sale in Sharingwood Community
From: Lyn Woods (lynmullenhotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 23:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
The Sharingwood Community is located in Snohomish, Washington.  ​

For sale: Move-in ready 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a lovely, open layout as
well as a bonus room and a 12'x16' cedar shed.  There's pine flooring in main
living area, lots of built-in storage and tons of natural light.  Home has been
well-maintained and has many updates such as LVP flooring in bathrooms and
laundry room, granite kitchen countertops and marble bathroom countertops.  The
last couple of years have included a new roof, exterior painting, new water
heater and new furnace.  Backyard borders protected forest area with walking
trails.

See photos here:
https://thebrayteam.johnlscott.com/listing/wa/snohomish/22104-e-lost-lake-rd/6524717
[https://assets.jlscontent.com/photos/wanwmls/165/003/1650032.jpg]<https://thebrayteam.johnlscott.com/listing/wa/snohomish/22104-e-lost-lake-rd/6524717>
Snohomish Area
Condominium<https://thebrayteam.johnlscott.com/listing/wa/snohomish/22104-e-lost-lake-rd/6524717>
Open spacious design with vaulted ceilings and lots of light. 2 large bedrooms
on lower floor. Upstairs is the master bedroom and loft area. Driveway to rear
parking area. Forest trails from backyard. In Sharingwood co-housing community
of 29 homes on 39 acres. A modified condo legal structure accommodates the many
commonly-owned amenities including gardens, playgrounds, play field, community
building for events, and a 23-acre forest with hiking trails and creek.
thebrayteam.johnlscott.com

Sharingwood is a cooperative community with an abundance of shared amenities
which include: a 23-acre forested greenbelt with trails, campground, and a
stream; playgrounds and a playfield; productive community gardens and fruit
trees; and a community center called “the Common House”.

This is a social neighborhood where people strive to know each other and work
together cooperatively. We have many social events such as community dinners,
parties, and meetings (in modified form at present due to COVID-19). We use
consensus decision-making to decide how to work together to run our community.

For more information about this home or to schedule a showing, contact Dave
Bray:

DaveBray [at] johnlscott.com
360-851-1210