It's not too late to register for Sunday's COMMUNITY FOR ALL online conference...
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 17:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone!

I hope this finds you and your loved ones staying healthy and safe.

Coho/US’ Community for All online conference is on Sunday. This Sunday. August
23rd from 10am - 4pm Mountain. Come join us to be part of a very important
gathering, to get inspired and be in community with hundreds of your virtual
neighbors.

Conference details and Registration
https://www.cohousing.org/2020-all/
Your registration includes access to session recordings post-event

Thank you to our conference sponsor The Cooperative Culture Handbook authors
Karen Gimnig and Yana Ludwig and their publisher the Foundation for Intentional
Community (https://www.ic.org).

I look forward to seeing many of you there.

In community,
Neil - from Oakland’s (CA) smoke-filled sky

Coho/US. Events team volunteer
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Director. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing