Re: Need information on Common House use
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 14:12:16 -0700 (PDT)

Also Passover Seders, I can't believe I forgot to mention those.  We often have
a Community Seder and then individual families sign up to reserve the Common
House for private extended family Seders on other nights.  I also often sign up
for our Common House on the Saturday after Thanksgiving to host my very large
extended family Thanksgiving because the Common House is big enough for us and
no one's private home is any more.BonnieSwans Market CohousingOakland, CA    On
Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 01:47:47 PM PDT, Katie Henry <katie-henry [at]