Re: [External] HOA Dues Structures
From: Henning Mortensen (hmortensengmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 18:29:48 -0700 (PDT)
We have shared internet at PrairieSpurce up here in Canada.
I would be happy to talk to you about how we did it, but of course things
may be different for you in the USA.
Still I believe that there is still good information available which would
apply where you are also.
Not only did we get shared internet but we got a deal where we only pay $75
per month for the whole community. (ie $3/unit).

Just leave a message on PrairieSpruce.com and I will get it and email you
back.
(Don't like to share email address on listservs)

Henning