Re: HOA Dues Structures
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 18:42:02 -0700 (PDT)
Well that is what the "percentage interest" covers in Massachusetts HOA
fees. We each owe a share of the community and pay for repairs, insurance,
water, and septic based on that.

But I also care that I get paid more than the median income to sit and talk
to people all day, while my neighbor gets paid half the median income to do
hard labor. If you think that the amount of cash I have versus the cash he
has is related to our relative contribution to the world you are not paying
attention.

That doesn't even bring up the fact that because I get more than the median
income I can save money and that earns me more money, so I can just stop
contributing at all to world, and live off that.

Anyway, that's why our sliding scale component exists.
Liz