Join us!! 2020 Cohousing Open: A Cooperative Conference
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 18:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
https://www.cohousing.org/2020-nuts/

Have you ever noticed how the best part of a conference is the coffee
breaks where you have wonderful conversations with amazing people?  We're
doing a whole conference like that  . . . with some added structure to keep
the information and excitement flowing.

Sunday, October 4, 2020 - 9-3 Pacific, 12-6 Eastern
2020 Cohousing Open: A Cooperative Conference is cohousing's first
gathering using Open Space Technology to support engaged learning. Great
conversations . . . about whatever you are passionate about.

And featuring Marty Maskall, founder of Fair Oaks Ecohousing as our Keynote
speaker.

We're looking forward to seeing you there. Tell your friends! Bring them
along!  Community discounts are available.

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director