Re: contents of cohousing - non resident members
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 14:29:28 -0800 (PST)
Whoops. Maybe I read it wrong / too quickly.

We make no effort to limit participation of *non-resident* owners either. Maybe
that’s because it hasn’t been a problem for us so far.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Tae be yersel and tae mak that worth bein
  Nae harder job tae mortals has been gien."
               -Hugh MacDiarmid (Scotland)