Re: Social distancing is a harmful and inaccurate meme
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 08:29:02 -0800 (PST)
Wow. I have not noticed that not-looking-at-each-other thing *at all*. Not
in the slightest. To the contrary, I've found people at least as eager to
interact or even more so, presumably because they get less of their usual
social experiences. This is obviously true within our cohousing community,
but I've observed it even at the grocery stores and out and about.

In fact, it is more likely for people to unintentionally get *closer *to
each other tha 6 feet in their eagerness to connect to other people.

You must live in a very different area than we do (Central Massachusetts).

Diana
Mosaic Commons