Re: cohousing premium?
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:33:41 -0800 (PST)
On 11/27/2020 3:27 PM, R Philip Dowds via Cohousing-L wrote:

Personally, I doubt the reliability of the math, and I think it’s a meaningless inquiry anyway.

As I have (intentionally) not stated the reason for the inquiry, I don't think it's for you to judge whether it is meaningful. I was just looking for information that someone may have previously looked into, for reasons that will remain vague and having nothing to do with my personal situation.