Re: cohousing premium?
From: Richard L Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 14:55:49 -0800 (PST)
When we are marketing a resale, we tell prospects "You are getting this
beautiful community, all the common house
amenities, the garden, the library, the playground, the workshop, etc. for only
$3xx.xxx, and we are throwing the unit in for
free!"

Dick Kohlhaas
Member of Colorado Springs Cohousing Community at Casa Verde Commons
34 households on 4 acres  1.5 miles from center of city.  Built in 2002.
 www.casaverde.us