Fwd: Cohousing: Finding Community in the Modern World
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonmac.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 07:27:35 -0800 (PST)
In case you might be interested, I’ll be giving a talk this Thursday (12/3) at
7:00pm MT time as part of the Fort Lewis College Life-Long Learning series
called Cohousing: Finding Community in the Modern World.

See info below.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

 "Be the change that you want to see."
           - Gandhi

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/b16bc4a44a7c/cohousing-finding-community-in-the-modern-world?e=__test_email__>

COHOUSING: FINDING COMMUNITY IN THE MODERN WORLD
Most people live in cities, but ironically, they are lonelier than ever. How is
it that Americans have become increasingly disconnected from one another and
our social structures have disintegrated? How can we restore those connections
and find community in the modern world? Co-founder of Heartwood Cohousing Mac
Thomson will explore those topics with a focus on how cohousing communities may
be part of the answer.

To review, here is the way to log-on to Lifelong Learning, starting a few
minutes before 7PM:
(All LLL talks are on Thursdays unless otherwise specified)
-to join, go to: www.fortlewis.edu/LLL
<https://population-matters.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6d0917f9fa6a4b317ce42f309&id=617ce28070&e=f35b174529>
-click the link in either of the blue boxes
   -(you may need to download the Zoom app, if you don't already have it--and
it is good to make sure that your app is up to date!)
-the session will start at 7pm on Thursday. Prior to that you will be asked to
wait
-when you join, you will be muted and you will not be visible to the speaker or
other participants
-you can use the chat button at the bottom of the Zoom screen to send the
speaker a question. At the end of the presentation, the speaker will address
your question
- the webinar will end at 8:30, if not before
Enjoy!
Richard, for the Lifelong Learning committee of the Professional Associates