Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 16:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
Listservs are definitely outmoded (they were a decade and a half ago).
The list is, however, a treasure trove of information. I spent many
months reading the archives in the late 90s. I don't think you're
likely to lure in anyone younger than me, though, and I'm in my 40s.
Maybe it's time to shift platforms.