Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
Just a reminder that it can't be those of us on this list that decide
what to do to reach the people *not* on this list.
Without asking the folk we are trying to reach we will simply
replicate what is good for us. And we are already here.
Reaching new people requires conversation with the new people.
-Liz
(The Rev. Dr.) Elizabeth Mae Magill
Pastor, Ashburnham Community Church
www.elizabethmaemagill.com