Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 12:26:09 -0700 (PDT)
I'll throw in my $0.02 as a long-time listserv aficionado. It's true that
this is a limited technology and often clunky, but the one compelling
feature for me is that it comes to my email, I don't have to go elsewhere
for it.

If people abandon Cohousing-L for a spiffier platform I will be sorry to
lose it, because I don't think I'll visit that other site very frequently.