Re: the List +
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 14:59:20 -0700 (PDT)
Yes:  having email arrive makes it very likely I will read it.
Much, much less likely to actively go to a Site.

This eList has been, and continues to be enormously valuable.  I don’t know
that anyone is inclined to give it up.
RJ Hirsch, Cantines Island, a Family Friendly Community, Saugerties where
we—quite unusually—have two homes for sale!

Message: 5