Re: Making the Coho-L more user friendly
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 04:04:50 -0700 (PDT)
Right now we have [C-L] in brackets, and it took me rather an
embarrassingly long time to work out what that was
I think something like [Coho Online Disc] (to keep it short) might be clear
for those of us who feel like moles digging ourselves out from under
mountains of emails
Online Discussion could be about absolutely anything we have had a passing
interest in! :)
Thanks for this convo