Here is an opportunity to purchase a home at Jackson Place Cohousing in Seattle, WA.
From: Sylvie at Hotmail (s_kashdanhotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 22:35:06 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all,

Here is an opportunity to purchase a home at Jackson Place Cohousing in Seattle, WA.

Beautiful, sunny, 3-level, 3-bedroom townhome for sale for $715,000 in a 27-unit established cohousing community central to all of Seattle, downtown and the East Side of Lake Washington!

As a part of Jackson Place Cohousing (JPC), you will be able to get to know your neighbors in this diverse, mixed-age, intentional community. Enjoy meals with neighbors in the common house dining room and share in community activities for all ages. Legally a condominium, JPC is a thriving community of 27 households, full of rich relationships. Consensus decision making is central to our governance, and our residents are our managers.

We are selling 826 Hiawatha Place S, Seattle WA 98144

3BD

2.5 BA

Office

1392 sf

Built 2001

$715,000

Layout of the unit allows for a street-level home office or the possibility of a separate living space that can be outfitted for a renter.

Association Dues$606/mo (2021)

Dues includeWater, sewer, garbage, internet, use of common house and terrace with grills + patio.

Adjacent to a green space used for community gardening and a city-run pea-patch. Located directly on the Mountain to Sound bike trail, the neighborhood has nearby parks with playgrounds, a skate park, bike polo, and pop-up roller rink. Walk, bike, or bus to downtown or Capitol Hill, with a new Light Rail station opening next year with access to the Eastside of Lake Washington. With coffee shops, import food stores, and a yoga studio across the street, and restaurants just block away, the combination of convenience and community cannot be beat….this is truly city living at its best.

If you would like to learn more, please contact Leah at leahscho [at] gmail.com or 206-818-3329.