Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 04:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
John Orsulak, Heartwood Commons, Tulsa OK  jro1229 <jro1229 [at] cox.net>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

I find ListServe confusing at times. The home page hits you with a lot
of verbiage to wade through. I found it challenging to sign up
initially, let alone find it. A name change would be helpful.
Cohousing-L Digest tells me nothing about what the site is about and
what its purpose is. On a positive  note, I will say it has been a
great help to our community as we have been developing and now
building vertically!Heartwood Commons in Tulsa OK currently uses
Mosaic and Groups.io to communicate internally, along with our
external FB page and website for outreach/marketing. All have benefits
and drawbacks.
Cheers,John Orsulak Heartwood Commons Tulsa OK
Sent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone