Re: Need words to Cohousing Song
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 15:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
To share an experience of Ethel Merman. I was starting across Park Avenue in
Midtown Manhattan years ago (obviously) when I saw her coming across the
street. She was brilliantly lit by the sun shining on her as she walked west.
She was swinging one of those little square box purses with a little handle and
singing to herself. A jaunty walk. It was surreal it was so like her film roles
and images.

Sharon