Seeking to create a conversation circle with homeowners who are have rented or are renting their home(s)
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 09:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

I am doing a little research for myself and for the Cohousing Research Network.
I am interested in connecting with owners of homes in Cohousing communities who
are have rented or are currently renting their homes. Please email me directly
at neil [at] swansway.com so that we can find a time to get together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Neil Planchon

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association Web <https://www.cohousing.org/> |
Donate
<https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9>
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network  Web
<https://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org/> | Donate
<https://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org/make-a-donation/>
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing Web
<https://www.swansway.com/>