Re: How is Danish cohousing doing now?
From: Debbie Behrens (dlbehrens893gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
Diane

Can't seem to access that link, cuz I’m not affiliated with UConn.
Doubt Fred can either. Wish Cohousing.org was able to keep a library of such
articles. But that would take a lot of web space.

Some of the cohos in Denmark had had very little turnover in 20-30 years when
we visited in 99. I gather it was difficult for their kids to find homes in the
same communities.  But there was a lot more coho (per capita) in DK than here
in the US, so they were probably able to find something similar nearby. And a
lot of the coho there was gov't subsidized rental. I think my favorite was
Jernstoberiet, tho I liked all of the ones we visited. Fond memories of that
trip.

Sorry,
Debbie Behrens
Aurora CO