Re: How is Danish cohousing doing now? w/ both URLs
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 18:12:06 -0700 (PDT)
Ooops, I failed to paste in the first working URL - corrected below.
Fred

By searching by title + author, I found the article that Diane mentioned
 (without requiring login) :

"Three phases of Danish cohousing: tenure and the development of an
alternative housing form"   by Henrik Gutzon Larsen
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02673037.2019.1569599
as well as one she emailed me direct about:

"An alternative for whom? The evolution and socio-economy of Danish cohousing"
by Peter Jakobsen
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17535069.2018.1465582

Thanks Diane.

Fred