Broader Visions for Community Living: A Seminar at Yestermorrow School
From: Brian Squillace (Squillacebora.co)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 09:16:07 -0700 (PDT)
I’m excited to share that I’ll be co-teaching a course at Yestermorrow
Design/Build
School<https://www.linkedin.com/company/yestermorrow-design-build-school/> this
fall with Lina
Menard<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAmtTfIB8dY1QlRjwEnOW-5QIqvYoFPtw8Q>.
Together we’ll seek ways of expanding community-oriented housing here in the
United States by studying innovative models from across the globe. Along with
an array of experts, participants will discuss social and environmental
benefits of interconnected living as well as current barriers to development
and adoption. We’re seeking students interested in the intersection of design,
development, social justice & public health - please share with folks you know!

https://yestermorrow.org/learn/courses/cohousing-beyond
Cohousing & Beyond: Broader Visions for Community Living (Online) |
Yestermorrow Design/Build
School<https://yestermorrow.org/learn/courses/cohousing-beyond>
Yestermorrow Design/Build School inspires people to create a better, more
sustainable world by providing hands-on education that integrates design and
craft as a creative, interactive process.
yestermorrow.org

Brian Squillace AIA, LEED BD+C, SEED
Associate Principal
he/him