Re: choosing a community name
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 06:32:51 -0700 (PDT)
I know nothing of Cohousing names. And I am trying to do some legal things
at a church that 150 years ago formed with a legal name they have never
used. And we can’t do the legal work with out figuring out what our legal
name *is*. Hours of work. Like 50-60 hours.

So do something that keeps the legal name in some people’s hands and minds
as many years go by.

Liz
Mosaic commons Cohousing in Berlin ma.