Re: Info Management for a building Coho
From: Bryan Bowen (bryancaddispc.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 07:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
We use Sharepoint, but we are planning to move away from it (not yet to to
what).

Based on my experience working with forming groups and seeing what their
needs are, as well as living in cohousing and knowing what the operational
needs are, it sure looks to me like Mosaic is the way to go. I attended a
presentation on that format a year or so ago and got the chance to ask a
lot of questions and it seemed to hold up under that scrutiny.

-b