Practicing Wise Democracy (Workshop) Today JULY 21 @ 4-6pm Eastern / 1-3p Pacific
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

This is last minute. I know and apologize. There are seats still available at
our Practicing Wise Democracy (Workshop) — TODAY JULY 21 — 4-6pm Eastern / 1-3p
Pacific. Here are the workshop details:

Join us for this interactive session on Wise Democracy to learn about the
history of democracy and how we can cultivate healthy democracy now.

Practicing Wise Democracy is an immersive and interactive experience where we
share and practice ritual, ceremony, constructive conversations, play and calls
to action. Wise Democracy is a growing and evolving field of study exploring
the history of democratic principles in various cultures and civilizations.

Facilitator Indy Rishi Singh of democrasee will provide a meditation practice,
music, breakout-group think tanks, and ideas about what we can do now – for
ourselves and our communities.

Key outcomes of this workshop:
        • A deeper connection with and understanding of democracy
        • An opportunity for mindfulness and self-healing
        • Guidance on how to facilitate Wise Democracy
        • How to apply archetypal psychology to democracy and group dynamics

Meet Your Facilitator: Indy Rishi Singh
Indy is the co-founder of SOGO, a political entrepreneurship venture producing
innovations like www.DemocraSEE.club ( https://democrasee.club ), a platform
that improves and gamifies civic engagement. He also leads wellness retreats
and neuroplasticity experiences for organizations and communities. Indy is from
Punjab and is the descendant of farmers, guardians and saints.

You can read more and register - fee scale $10-$45 - here
https://www.ic.org/event/wise-democracy-workshop/

In community,
Neil Planchon

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing

Co-Director, Ads, Development and Help Desk. Foundation for Intentional
Community (FIC)