Re: question about cohousing communities that have not made it
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:35:40 -0700 (PDT)
Whenever I am read about the odds against a new coho effort succeeding, I
am again so very grateful that not only did a few burning souls start
working on such a project right in my town, but that our project succeeded.
(I was a modest ember type of soul compared to the initial group.)
  Muriel at Shadowlake Village