Re: Electric Car usage in communities
From: Bill Woolverton (bwoolvershaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:36:25 -0700 (PDT)
I assume you mean level 2 chargers. We used grants to install two level 2
chargers at minimal cost using an existing conduit to one of our parking lot
lamps. The electrical use for each is monitored and the four EV owners in the
community simply split the annual cost amongst them. Last year there were three
of them and the total was about $500 between them.

Bill Woolverton
Pacific Gardens Cohousing
Nanaimo, BC